== All the items under our 2021 collection "Episode 1: Nusa Tenggara Timur " are under pre-order currently ==
This garment is an alternative take on the traditional kebaya, with geometric, architectural sleeves that consist of repetitive triangular shape to indicate the triangles which were woven within the lembata tenun. Asymmetric-tencel, fitted organza kebaya outer with hook and eye-opening system.
- For non - apparel, please wipe the surface with a wet cloth soaked in “soap-nuts” or any natural soap. Follow-up by wiping with a clean dry cloth.
- No bleaching.
- Apparel - Hand wash. No soaking. Drip dry in shade. No wringing.
- Apparel - Warm ironing. Please be careful while ironing over hand - woven cloth. Steaming is allowed.
- Dry cleaning with any solvent except Perc/TCE.
- We can do customised pre-order. Turnaround time is 45-60 days
- All prices quoted are in Indonesian Rupiah and EXCLUDE shipping fee.
- If you have questions regarding the pre-order please email us email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +62-812-3681-0038
- Most of our materials are dyed naturally and the actual colour may be slightly different than you see in the photos.
- The model is wearing size S.